9 Days Mountaineering South Sudan- Car Rental Sudan.
The south Sudan tour takes to climbing south Sudan’s highest mountain. Mountain Kenyeti, in the Imatong Forest Reserve, is the highest mountain in South Sudan at 3187 meters (10,456 feet).
The Imatong Forrest is unlike anywhere else in South Sudan with it semi-tropical montane forests. See our web page about the Imatong Forest. This adventure is for the person who can hike and carry a backpack of their clothes and bedding.
We provide two base camps with cooks & tents.
Day 1 – Arrive into Juba and overnight.
Day 2 – Transfer from Juba City to Torit
Day 3 – Proceed to Base Camp 2
Day 4 – Proceed with Hiking.
Day 5 – Hiking to the summit of Mountain Kenyeti
Day 6 – Transfer from Base camp 2 to Base camp 1
Day 7 – Drive Back To Juba Capital City
Day 8 – Juba City tour and Relaxation at hotel
Day 9 – Departure
- Bottled water
- Individual tent and mattress
- Showers and toilets
- All park fees
- Photo permit
- Introduction letter to get your visa
- Local guides for the mountain trails
- Full mobile kitchen
- 4×4 tour vehicles
- Cook and rain tarps, we provide all dishes, forks, cups.
- Airport pick up and airport return
- Airfare to Juba
- South Sudan visa and or entry letter
- Any health expenses or emergency evacuation costs
- Any costs for delays caused by airlines, weather, mud, political occurances, lost luggage
- Use of SAT phone at $4 a min. The base camps will have SAT phones as well as your guide.
- Bring a small flashlite for the nights.
- Bring good broken in walking boots or shoes with tread
- A change of good boot socks for each day walking.