10 Days South Sudan Wildlife Safari- Car Rental Sudan
The 10 days south sudan tour expedition takes you to Southern national park in the town of Rumbek. This huge Park was reported at one time to have large herds of Nile Buffalo, grass that reached 2 meters high, Island ecosystems supporting monkeys.
Itinerary In Summary
Day 1 – Arrival at Juba international airport
Day 2 – Transfer to Telekeka the area of Mundari
Day 3 – Transfer to Rumbek
Day 4 – Drive into Southern National Park
Day 5 – Explore Southern National Park.
Day 6 – Transfer back to Rumbek.
Day 7 – Transfer to Telekeka the town of Mundri.
Day 8 – Explore Mundari Cattle Camp
Day 9 – Last day with Mundari and Drive back to Juba City at Your Hotel
Day 10 – Departure
- Bottled water.
- Individual tent with cot bed that has mattress, sheets, pillow (blankets or sleeping bags are not necessary).
- Mobile enclosed showers, towels and body & hair shower soap.
- Mobile enclosed toilets.
- All Park fees.
- Photo permit.
- Introduction letter to get your visa.
- Translators from the local tribal languages to English.
- Drivers/guides that are knowledgeable about the wildlife and tribes
- Full mobile kitchen with chef and helper.
- 4×4 vehicles from Juba airport to Juba airport. Most of the parks in South Sudan have no roads so we navigate by GPS when searching for wildlife.
- Armed Forest Rangers guides
- Ice makers.
- Shaded dining area with camp chairs, tables and lanterns.
- Visits to tribal villages for photography and purchasing artifacts.
- Game viewing (most game viewing will be from the 4×4 vehicles, however there may be some short distance walking to reach particular areas).
- Airfare to Juba
- South Sudan Visa
- Any health expenses for illness or accident including malaria prevention, yellow fever inoculation, hospitalization, doctor consultations, emergency evacuation costs. Check with your health insurance if you are covered while traveling, if not we recommend you obtain health insurance while you are in Southern Sudan.
- Any costs for delays caused by airlines, weather, mud, political occurrences, lost luggage. (Such as extra charges for: hotels, meals, taxis, airline fees to change tickets.
- Any costs for you’re arriving in Juba early or departing later of the scheduled dates.
- Use of SAT phone in camp $4 usd per minute