10 Days Kidepo wildlife Tour-South Sudan Safari: Car Rental Sudan
This South sudan tour takes to cross the international border between South Sudan and Uganda is the famous Kidepo Valley National Park of Uganda that is teaming with wildlife. There is only the non-fensed border between the two parks.
While here you can visit the Didinga Hills and Lotuke Mountains, visit the tribal people of the area. Kidepo River in the dry season, that flows from south Sudan into Uganda.
Itinerary In Summary
Day 1 – Arrive into Juba City
Day 2 – Transfer from Juba city To Torit Town.
Day 3 – Transfer to Lobira
Day 4 – Transfer To the boarder of south Sudan and Uganda.
Day 5 – Transfer To the boarder of south Sudan and Uganda.
Day 6 – Explore Kidepo Game Reserve
Day 7 – Another day in Kidepo Valley Game Reserve
Day 8 – Transfer back to Torit.
Day 9 – Domestic Flight From Torit to Juba.
Day 10 – Departure
- Bottled water
- Individual tent with cot bed that has mattress, sheets, pillow (blankets or sleeping bags are not necessary).
- Mobile enclosed showers, towels and body & hair shower soap.
- Mobile enclosed toilets.
- All Park fees
- Photo permit.
- Introduction letter to get your visa.
- Drivers/guides that are knowledgeable about the wildlife and tribes
- Full mobile kitchen with chef and helper.
- Rechargeable Lanterns
- 4×4 vehicles from Juba airport to Juba airport. Most of the parks in South Sudan have no roads so we navigate by GPS when searching for wildlife.
- Laundry as weather permits.
- Armed Forest Rangers guides
- Shaded dining area with camp chairs, tables and lanterns.
- 220 and 110 volt Power takes offs to charge camera batteries
- Visits to tribal villages for photography and purchasing artifacts.
- Game viewing (most game viewing will be from the 4×4 vehicles, however there may be some short distance walking to reach particular areas).
- Airfare to Juba
- South Sudan Visa
- Any health expenses for illness or accident including malaria prevention, yellow fever inoculation, hospitalization, doctor consultations, and emergency evacuation costs. Check with your health insurance if you are covered while traveling, if not we recommend you obtain health insurance while you are in Southern Sudan.
- Any costs for delays caused by airlines, weather, mud, political occurrences, lost luggage. (such as extra charges for: hotels, meals, taxis, airline fees to change tickets)
- Any costs for you’re arriving in Juba early or departing later of the scheduled dates.
- Hard liquor
- Use of SAT phone in camp $4 usd per minute